Admissions are open from Nursery to 10th class as per the directives of Sarva Siksha Abhyan by the Government of India.
Interested parents can directly visit the school office and take all details about the fee structure and other requirements and facilities available.
Office timings: 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Saturday
Required Documents For Admission:
- 4 photos of the child
- 2 photos of each parent
- AADHAR card copy
- Copy of Date of Birth certificate
- Caste certificate copy
- School leaving certificate [Record Sheet for II to VI Class & Transfer Certificate for VII to X Classes]
- Copy of report card of previous school and class
- Copy of bona fide certificate of previous school & class
- Copy of vaccination chart
- Medical Certificate stating that the child is not suffering from any allergy, chronic infection or handicap.
All students must come to school in full school uniform on all days. Students must wear sports vest and caps on the days when they have games periods.