Thank you for considering ST.Moses High School as one of your options for your child’s schooling.
Fresh admissions commence from the 2nd of January .Parents have to first register their children’s name for the purpose of admission in the prescribed form available with the prospectus.
The following are to be enclosed at the time of admission:
- Copy of Birth certificate
- Trasnsfer certificate [7 th to 10th class] or record sheet [2nd to 6th classes]
- Two passport sized photos of the child and both the parents.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Caste Certificate in case of SC,ST & BC.
- Copy of vaccination Chart.
- Medical Certificate stating whether the child is suffering from any allergy ,handicapped or chronic disease. If no, then the MC must state the same.
Age for admission [ as on 31st August of the academic year]
- Nursery: 2 years +,
- L.K.G: 3 years +,
- U.K.G: 4 years +, and so on
Parents should pay the fees as per the details given, with in the due date. Admission is not guaranteed after the due date.
Fees once paid cannot be refunded for any reason even if the child is withdrawn before commencement of classes in June. Please bear this in mind before making any payment.