St Moses High School is an English Medium Co-Education school. It follows SSC Curriculum with special emphasis on CCE Pattern.
- English speaking environment where children love to, and are not forced to speak in the language
- International teaching methodology based on ‘Do & Learn’ concept
- Value Education & Life Skills provided by counsellors based on SSC directives
- Parent connect programs for effective interaction between the school & parents
- Child safety given due importance through parental cooperation
A special play & learn method based “BUDS” curriculum is followed in Pre-primary classes making learning a beautiful and active experience for young children.
St. Moses holds the distinction of being one of the few schools to get highest percentage of students scoring 10 points in SSC Public Examinations each year. Since its inception, SSC Board Examination Results have been excellent always and 100% many times.
We firmly believe and have proven each year with the brilliant performance by our students that excellence in studies with high ranks can be achieved by keeping the body physically fit and the mind ready for real life applications of all subjects.